Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I HATE ANIMAL ABUSE

This has nothing to do with cross-stitch or any sort of craft.I love animals especially dogs I have 2 Tazzie the old one he's about 12-13 years old we've had him since he was 5 weeks old he's a Shepherd/Rottie, he's a beautiful boy and I love him to bits.Where-ever I am he's not too far away.Our other boy is Lobo a full bred Australian Kelpie,now Lobo is a rescued dog when we saved him he was very skinny and very scared,the farmer who owned him was going to shoot him as he wasn't working out as a working dog,so some-one rescued him and we heard about this poor boy and went to see him,my heart went out to him I asked him if he wanted to come home with me he dropped his head looked so sad and so I put the leash on him and we took him home.That was only a couple years ago,Lobo is going ok it's taken a while to really gain his trust,he still has that scared look in his eyes at times,we never raise our voice or hands at him,we just give him a lot of love and respect,at nights he goes to be with hubby and I wake in the morning and he's with me,I don't understand how any-one can be cruel to any animal.
Lobo almost smiling.

The Boys

Aren't they beautiful.
my lovely boy Tazzie

This is Lobo

No comments:

Post a Comment